28.1.09

i made a booboo.again.

k.
todae didnt go so well.
but thank you Allah for giving me this chance to live this dae.

started out with my career comm job interview.
i thought it went swell.
i prepared all my portfolio.
wore smart.
prepare myself mentally.
but there's one teeny weeny mistake.
we all did not refer to our folios went interviewed.
slenge.
so it was just on the table all along.
lyk lalalala~
and as said my hand gestures tak leh maintain.
ehk.
apa mau maintain?!
cheh.

second part of the day was..well..tiring.
sometimes i wonder.
what did i do to deserve all this.
den it came easy.
i hurt a lot of people.
directly and indirectly.
maybe this is my punishment.

im sorry if i have hurt anyone of you out there.
but its safe to say.
it was never intentional.
promise.

but people have opinions see.
so its different from each view.
argh.
if only i could draw this out.
no wonder they call me abstract.

but once again.
i thank Allah for letting me see this.
thank you.

and baby.
im sorry.
i really did try my best.


teamobaby.

No comments: