31.8.09

zombie.

today was another zombie day for me and tengs.
well.
ryte now.
zombie days are the best.
were pictasing the whole nyte.

didnt catch a glimpse of baby since thurs.
hmrph.
missing dongdong.

told bee i was gonna update at noon.
well look at the time now.

well.
my sat went quite zombily.
got home from work around 6 plus.
slept till buke.
after buke,solat.
after solat,slept again.

jizjuz a tub of lard.

mama woke me up around 1130pm.
she asked me to shift to my room.
apparently i fell asleep on the sofa.

ate sum junk.
talked to bee till sahur.
after sahur.
slept till 12pm.

tengs woke up at 5pm mind you.

tommorow will be my first teacher's day.
gonna take lotsa pictas!

btw.

joke of the year.
tengs and baba dropped a fire extinguisher in ntuc.
it went off.
the white substance thingy filled the place.
but they just cabot.
and laughed their heads off.

wacky.

ok.
daa.

*bee.uve been a sweetheart.no matter what.ana behibak.*

No comments: