22.8.09

ramadhan.

yellow.

starting of ramadhan and im down with mc.
today and tomorow.
slept at 2am yesterdae.
argh.

so.
woke up and felt very sick.
told everyone tat i dont wanna go work.
slept for a few more mins.

got up.
went to poly.
bee accompanied me.
jizjuz kened bangun pagil.
but thk u and ure my one and only dongdong.

den we supperdek.
wanted to save money.
so eat pun kene budget2.
but den we saw BK.

me: nak eat where?
bee: sembarang ar.yang kedai bwah mrt pun ok per.
(walking past BK)
me: ehk!kter kene save money kan?
bee:*looked at me cluelessly*
me: Bk per?
bee:jom!
(walked happily towards BK)

so that was our breakfast.
den he went solat and i went home.
tot of rotting at home till nyte.
but we missed each other too much.

so before terawih.
we went out.
jizjuzgotaquickie.


ok.
so tommorow is the start of the fasting month.
the month of prayers.
the month of good deeds.
it's gonna be hard.
but we should try.okie?

so open up those hearts okie?
happie fasting!

*meh tumse pyaar kartehu*jizjuz tk tau spell.

No comments: